FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Black, 8 oz.
Now you can create a chalkboard writing surface on any piece of wood or even terra cotta! Our new chalkboard paint is great for decorating furniture, party favors or gifts. Easy to use: simply brush on, let dry and condition with chalk! Chalkboard paint is waterbased and non-toxic.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
5” x 7” wood picture frame
Pressboard or plywood cut to fit frame
18” jute cord
- Paint picture frame with 2 coats of Fresh Foliage, drying in between coats. Let dry.
- Lightly sand frame edges to distress.
- Paint wood insert with 3 coats of Black Chalkboard Paint, drying in between coats. Let dry completely.
- Insert chalkboard into frame.
- Drill holes in top of frame 1½” in from corners. Thread jute through holes from back.
- Tie overhand knots in ends of jute cord. Trim ends close to knot and fluff.
- Cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.