FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Black, 8 oz.
Now you can create a chalkboard writing surface on any piece of wood or even terra cotta! Our new chalkboard paint is great for decorating furniture, party favors or gifts. Easy to use: simply brush on, let dry and condition with chalk! Chalkboard paint is waterbased and non-toxic.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Blue Belle, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home decor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Photo copy of choice
Flat brush ½”
Stencil brush ¼”
Round brush #4
Liner brush #1
Round foam applicator
- Go to your local craft store for FolkArt® Laser Stencil – 30934 Lovely Floral.
- Tape off bottom part of frame where desired and paint Blue Belle. Let dry.
- Stencil floral elements with Wicker White as shown.
- Transfer speech bubble pattern to clipboard where desired. Paint with multiple coats of chalkboard paint allowing drying between coats.
- Cut out figure from photo copy and apply Mod Podge to back. Place on clipboard, cover with wax paper and smooth with fingers. Let dry twenty minutes then seal paper with another coat of Mod Podge.
- To condition chalkboard, rub side of chalk over surface and wipe with paper towel.
Tip: Paint chalkboard over entire surface before applying photo copy for more writing surface.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.