Any size picture frame
Pressboard or plywood cut to fit frame
Metal coat rack attachment
Sandpaper (medium-coarse grit)
2 Sawtooth hangers
- Paint picture frame with 2 coats of Cayman Blue, drying in between coats.
- Paint wood insert with 3 coats of Black Chalkboard Paint, drying in between coats.
- Sand the frame to distress. Wipe off dust.
- Insert wood chalkboard into frame, then attach coat rack to back.
- Attach saw-tooth hangers to back at top corners.
- Cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.