FolkArt ® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils - Celestial
Rachel Faucett, the author-designer behind the popular blog, Handmade Charlotte, translates her modern, fun aesthetic into a line of functional, family friendly stencils. Designs are easy to use and come to life with FolkArt paint. Made from sturdy, paper stencil material, each set contains large format designs, smaller coordinating motifs and a unique alphabet for personalizing - ideal for
messaging, celebrations and decor!
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home decor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Medium sized embroidery hoop
Red 1/8” satin ribbon
Sewing machine (optional)
Two large green buttons
Two medium red buttons
Regular sewing needle
Large needle for 1/8” ribbon
1. Pre-wash and dry fabric.
2. Place and secure fabric over a plastic-covered or waxed cardboard to create a firm surface for stenciling and to prevent bleed-through to any other part of the fabric.
3. Stencil the icons in Wicker White. Allow to dry.
4. Draw around the icons with the disappearing ink pen. With two pieces of fabric together. Sew along the disappearing ink lines. Leave an opening for stuffing. Cut out each shape ¼” from the stitching. Stuff each pillow. Hand stitch the pillow openings closed. Using the large needle, pull the red ribbon through the tops of each pillow. Cut each ribbon at a different length and tie in a knot. Make sure your lengths give enough room to tie around the hoop.
5. Take the outside part of the embroidery hoop off. Tie each pillow around the hoop with equal spacing.
6. To make hanger. Cut four equal sized pieces of ribbon. Tie each in between the ribbons that are holding the pillows. Pull all together and tie all of them together at the top end.
7. Glue the buttons in place.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.