1. Cut 4” circles from the yellow & white polka dot fabric and the orange & black striped fabric.
2. Cut 2 ¼” circles from the white & black geometric fabric.
3. Turn a bowl upside down and wrap with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
4. Start at the bottom, brush the white & black circles with Stiffy and lay on the bottom with the backside of the fabric up.
5. Next brush the orange circles with Stiffy and overlap around the bowl as shown with the backside of the fabric up.
6. Follow with the yellow circles around the rest of the bowl, with the backside of the fabric up.
7. Cut a large circle of the black and white fabric, enough to cover the bottom, apply Stiffy and lay with the front side of the fabric up.
8. With the front side of the fabric up, repeat with the orange circles and follow with the yellow circles.
9. Allow to dry, remove the bowl and foil and trim if needed.