1. Use wood discs as templates to cut out flowers from paper. Set aside.
2. Paint sides and backs of discs with Parisian Pink. Allow to dry.
3. Use Mod Podge to adhere papers to fronts of each disc. Allow to dry.
4. Cut away any remaining paper that extends the edges of the discs.
5. Paint flower petals with glitter glue. Allow to dry.
6. Attach rhinestones to centers of each flower.
7. Apply Dimensional Magic to each disc. Allow to dry and give an additional coat if necessary.
8. Adhere bails to back of each disc with super glue.
9. Use jewelry pliers to open one end of neck ring to allow beads to slide on.
10. Add pendants and beads as shown.
11. Bend back neck ring with jewelry pliers.