1. Paint eggs with Titanium White.
2. Cut fabrics into ½ to1 inch pieces (rectangular shapes or circles, depending on the design).
3. Use Mod Podge to adhere fabric pieces to eggs, overlapping as you work. Set aside to dry.
4. Give each egg a coat of Sparkle Mod Podge.
5. Cut egg container in half, cut off and discard lid. Paint container with Patina. Allow to dry.
6. Use hot glue to attach ribbon around egg container. Glue bow to center front and Easter grass to each egg space.
7. Nestle eggs in grass and glue place.