3/4" scruffy brush
1/4" scruffy brush
#2 flat brush
#1 liner brush
Flat round glass ornament
Iridescent fine glitter
Scissors to cut ribbon
Alcohol to clean glass
- Clean ornament with alcohol and do not touch with fingers prior to painting. Remove metal cap and handle ornament carefully while painting.
- Load 3/4" Scruffy with Wicker White and paint entire exterior of ornament except for a about a 2.3" circle in center front, leave that clear. While still wet, sprinkle entire white painted area ornament with fine iridescent glitter (you could also use Extreme Glitter Hologram in lieu of fine glitter). Allow to dry.
- Load the # 8 flat brush with Magenta and paint metal cap.
- Using the #2 flat brush loaded with Magenta, paint breast cancer awareness ribbon. Allow to dry and using same brush, paint the word Faith or word of your choice. Allow to dry.
- Load the liner with Baby Pink and paint inside the Magenta areas on the ribbon and word Faith for highlight. Pick up a bit of Wicker White and do just a few touches for extra highlights.
- Load one edge of the 1/4" scruffy with Magenta and tap those snowy areas to highlight center clear glass opening.
- When ornament is dry, fill half way with snowy glitter flakes, gems, sequins, and any other embellishments of your choice. Replace lid.
- Cut various coordinating ribbons and tie on ornament hanger. Enamels will cure in 21 days.
not yet rated
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.