Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Black Onyx, 2 oz.
Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ simulates the look of cathedral stained glass on glass, mirrors, styrene & more. Also perfect for creating colorful reusable window clings. Its unique, water-based formula can be applied vertically or horizontally. Dries in 8 hours. cures in 7 days. Permanent on styrene and plexiglass, but removable on glass.
FolkArt ® Stains - Walnut, 2 oz.
Give your craft projects a beautiful wood grain with our brand new stains. These stains are simple to use--just brush on and wipe off. Apply and reapply with ease! Convenient 2 oz. bottle with flip top lid. Waterbased and non-toxic. Great as a basecoat for FolkArt Acrylic paints. Recommended for use on interior unfinished wood surfaces including accessories and small furniture.
Wood letters that spell "BOO" or "SPOOKY"
Solid color scrapbook paper
White craft glue
1. Remove the glass from the frame and place it over the spider or skull template. Apply the Gallery Glass to the glass fallowing the lines of the template, fill in the design. Pop any air bubbles with a pin. Allow to dry overnight.
2. Stain the wood letters using a foam paintbrush. Dab the stain to the letters, let it set for a few minutes and wipe away the excess with a paper towel. Repeat for a darker color if desired. Allow to dry 1 hour.
3. Trim the scrapbook paper to fit inside the shadow box. Using tack glue attach the letters to the scrapbook paper in the desired position.
4. Once everything is dry, reassemble the frame with the Gallery Glass design on the outside.
5. Once the Halloween is over, you can peel off the Gallery Glass and make a new design.