¼” and ¾” Spouncers®
Glass marble discs (white)
Glass ivy bowl
0 Liner brush
#4 Round paintbrushe
1. Use ¾” Spouncer with Wicker White to paint circles for eyes on front of bowl.
2. Use ¼” Spouncer and Yellow Citron to paint iris on white eyeballs on the bowl, and eye circles on one side of each marble disc.
3. When dry, use handle end of paintbrush dipped in Licorice to paint pupils on all eyes.
4. Use round brush and Yellow Citron to paint letter B in front of eyes on vase.
5. Use liner brush and Licorice to paint stitches on letter B; let dry.