FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Ocean Cruise, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
This item is currently
out of stock
Mod Podge ® Mod Melts - White Milk Glass
Use Mod Melts to create custom embellishments for crafting projects that can be decorated with craft paint. Each package contains sixteen 10" long mini melts.
Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Nature
DIY has never been easier or so much fun! Create your own embellishments to paint and attach to projects. Molds are made of durable, easy-to-use silicone. Add a natural element to your projects with Nature Mod Molds!
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home decor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Simplicity 1” White Satin Headband-70659785368
Celebrate It 3/8” Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon-400100248355
Light Teal ruffle ribbon
- Cross two pieces of the yellow ribbon in the back at one end and adhere with fabric glue. Wrap the headband with the ribbon, crossing the two ribbons. Secure the ribbon in a few places in the back as you wrap the headband.
- Cut five pieces of yellow ribbon 2 ½” long. With a piece of thread, start a running stitch at the top corner on the end of the piece of ribbon. Continue the stitch across one side and up the other end. Pull the ends of the threads together to create a petal and secure with a knot. Repeat the steps for the other petals.
- Using a piece of thread stitch the five petals together at the bottom of each petal. Secure the ends of thread together to create a flower. Repeat the steps for the other two yellow ribbon flowers and the two light teal flowers.
- Create the butterfly and bird pieces with the Mod Melts and Mod Molds listed. Paint the pieces with Ocean Cruise.
- Paint the bird nest with Wicker White and the eggs with Ocean Cruise.
- With a dry stencil brush and Wicker White, rub the edges of the pieces lightly.
- Hot glue the pieces to the ribbon flowers and glue to the headband.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.