Mod Podge ® Clear Acrylic Sealer - Matte, 12 oz.
Easy-to-use spray protects paint, lacquer, varnish, stain, glue, wood and other porous surfaces. Creates a strong, crystal clear and non-yellowing acrylic seal. Reduces tackiness, a common issue with decoupage projects. No runs or drips. Dries quickly.
Mod Podge ® Gloss, 16 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Mod Podge ® Fabric, 8 oz.
Decoupage on fabric … why not? Simply use Fabric Mod Podge to apply paper prints or fabric swatches to wearables, totes, banners and more! An exciting new way to embellish your clothes and your home. As a sealer, machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle after 72 hours. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Purple spray paint
Three coordinating fabrics – purple; floral and dots
Purple ribbon 3/8 inch
Green ribbon 3/8 inch
Two frozen juice lids
Black permanent ink marker
Hot glue gun
- Clean and dry canisters and juice lids.
- Spray paint lids, bottom canisters and juice lids purple.
- Prepare fabric as directed with Fabric Modge Podge. Measure and cut strips of fabric to fit around canisters as shown.
- Use Gloss Mod Podge to glue fabric strips one strip at a time to the canisters while working around each side of the canister smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue purple ribbon around canisters.
- Give canisters three more coats of Gloss Mod Podge (be careful not to get glue on the metal); allow to dry in between coats.
- Spray canisters with acrylic sealer.
- Use black permanent ink marker to write “Flour” and “Sugar” on lids and add small dashes, or stitching lines, around edges.
- Add ribbon and magnets with hot glue. Place magnetic labels on canisters after 48 hours or when canisters are cured.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.