Basic Decoupage Supplies
These basic decoupage supplies will make sure any Mod Podge project is a success. Not every project will require all of these supplies, but having them on hand will make your project go much more smoothly!
Basic Mod Podge Decoupage Supplies and Tools
- Mod Podge Matte Acrylic Spray Sealer: An easy-to-use spray that protects paint, lacquer, varnish, stain, glue, wood and other porous surfaces. The spray creates a strong, crystal clear and non-yellowing acrylic seal, and it also reduces tackiness, a common issue with decoupage projects.
- Mod Podge Brayer and Squeegee: The brayer is used to smooth paper, fabric and other items onto a surface, providing the right amount of pressure to eliminate air bubbles and with no mess. The squeegee is used to press paper, fabric and other items into hard-to-reach corners.
- Mod Podge Silicone Craft Mat: The silicone mat is perfect for protecting your work surface. Glue peels right off of it for easy clean-up!
- Mod Podge Decoupage Brush Set: The short Gold Taklon bristles are ideal for ornate surfaces, and make pressing paper or fabric into creases and tight corners a breeze. These brushes are excellent for projects that require fewer visible brush strokes - optimal for high gloss and flat matte finishes.
- Mod Podge Foam Brush Set: Great for applying Mod Podge, this foam brush set has an applicator for any size project.
Other Basic Decoupage Supplies
- Brush Basin or container for water
- Paper towels
- Foam plates or bowls
- Waxed paper
- Stencil tape
- Craft knife
- Self-healing cutting mat
Many of these decoupage tools and accessories
are available for purchase in our online store. Once you've procured them, try your hand at creating the projects in our eBook, Simple Decoupage Collage Art
Mod Podge ® Paper - Gloss, 16 oz.
Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Ornaments
Mod Podge ® 7 Piece Tool Kit
Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Alphabet
Mod Podge ® Glitter - Extreme Glitter, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Mystical Forest
Mod Podge ® Gloss, 64 oz.