1. Wrap yarn around foam wreath.
2. Basecoat wood circles as follows : 1 medium circle – Fresh Foliage, 2 medium circles – Kelly Green, 1 medium circle – Emerald metallic, 1 small – Fresh Foliage, 1 small – Peridot Metallic, 1 large – Inca Gold
3. Apply corresponding glitter paint to one large Kelly Green and one medium Fresh Foliage circles.
4. Stencil images as shown. Where glitter is used, stencil with corresponding acrylic color first. (Fresh Foliage - Peridot Glitter, Kelly Green – Emerald Glitter, Lipstick Red – Red Glitter)
5. Cut strip of foam with scalloped pinking shears along one side. Cut into ornament toppers every fifth scallop. Paint Inca Gold, then Gold Glitter.
6. Fashion hooks from wire and poke one end trough foam and loop to secure. Glue to wood ornaments.
7. Fashion bow from wide ribbon.
8. Wrap wire around paintbrush handle to create spring. Pull slightly apart and glue one end around wreath. Glue bow on top of wire.
9. Position ornaments around wreath and glue.
10. Cut and glue strips of smaller ribbon between ornaments.
11. Hang largest wood ornament from wire spring.
When wrapping the yarn around the wreath, try not to pull the yarn so taut for some added fullness.