Additional Tips for Proper Use of the Mod Podge Decoupage Tracing Templates
- When tracing template designs onto the backside of the paper and/or fabric, be sure to reverse the template too.
- Use either very sharp edged scissors, a craft knife or, if appropriate, fabric shears to cut traced design elements.
- Mod Podge Decoupage Tracing Templates can be easily repaired if accidentally torn by placing tape to both the front and back of the paper template along the tear.Trim excess tape if necessary.
- To prevent fabric edges from fraying, first prepare fabric with an application of Mod Podge Fabric to the backside and allow to dry.Then trace each design template and cut.
- Carefully punch out templates; be sure to save the inner alphabet letter holes included on the B, D, O, and Q in the event you want to trace these shapes within each letter too.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to review this item
Click here to login