This was a fun and yet elegant craft.
• Use White Apple Barrel paint to prime a 2 1/2" Wood disc, let dry.
• Then Paint the primed Disc w/ Folk Art 904Lemonade, let dry
• Now, mount a Image of the Sun (that I manipulated) to the painted wooden disc Using any Mod Podge and Let dry.
• Next, Varnish the Front and Back with Folk Art Gloss Varnish. Let Dry
• Add a screw eye to the top of disc and insert a piece of ribbon and tie the end of ribbon.
• Next using industrial glue attach Cut Tacks to the perimeter!
Voila, A nice Shiny Sun Ornament to brighten up your Tree!