Mod Podge ® Mod Melts - Colors
Use Mod Melts to create custom embellishments for crafting projects that can be decorated with craft paint. Each package contains sixteen 10" long mini melts.
Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Alphabet
DIY has never been easier or so much fun! Create your own embellishments to paint and attach to projects. Molds are made of durable, easy-to-use silicone.
FolkArt ® Chalkboard Multi-Surface Paint - Black, 8 oz.
Now you can create a chalkboard writing surface on wood, terra cotta, glass, ceramic, metal, fabric and other materials. FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint is great for decorating furniture, party favors or gifts. Chalkboard Paint is easy to use—simply brush on, let dry and condition with chalk! Paint is waterbased and non-toxic.
FolkArt ® Home Decor™ Chalk - Sheepskin, 8 oz.
FolkArt Home Decor Chalk is an ultra-matte chalk finish acrylic paint that requires minimal surface prep, is easy to distress and can be layered and sanded to give you a perfect aged look and feel. FolkArt Home Decor Chalk is great for furniture, cabinets, walls, decorative glass, metal and more.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Board that fits frame opening
Blue chambray fabric
Flat brush ½”
Hot glue gun
Project Tip: Use patriotic paper instead of fabric to create banner.
- Apply Sheepskin to frame with brush. Let dry thoroughly between coats
- Lightly sand frame for a distressed appearance.
- Apply chalkboard paint to board insert referring to bottle instructions. Let cure before applying additional coat.
- Condition chalkboard by rubbing piece of chalk over surface and wiping with a paper towel.
- Create letters from alphabet mold using red Mod Melt and hot glue gun.
- Cut a piece of chambray fabric and place on wax paper. Apply matte Mod Podge® to both sides and let dry.
- Cut out banner triangles large enough to hold letter.
- Glue letters to fabric as shown.
- Cut a length of bakers twine and glue banner pieces to it by folding end over twine.
- Glue ends of twine behind frame centering banner letters.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.