- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Snow White, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Amethyst, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - White Pearl, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Clear Frost, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Lime Green, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Hologram Shimmer, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Aqua, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Dove Gray, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
Frame with or without glass 8 ½” x 10 ½” – 5” x 7” opening
Stencil brush ¼”
Flat brush ½”
Wax stick/white candle
- Prepare your window color 24 hours in advance by spreading Snow White, White Pearl and Hologram Shimmer onto leading blanks with palette knife.
- Picture frame may come already weathered or you can weather it yourself by referring to step. Frame can also come with its own glass or you can cut your own from styrene blank. Thoroughly clean all glass surfaces. If frame is not weathered, paint Dove Gray. When dry, rub candle or wax stick over surface. Paint Frame Wicker White and when dry, lightly sand for weathered effect.
- If cutting Styrene blank, measure and score each side with craft knife. Place score line along edge of table and apply pressure to crack.
- Place pattern under Snow White window color and cut snow field with craft knife. Place onto glass/blank.
- Cut strips of White Pearl to create tree.
- Cut strips of Hologram Glitter to make snowflakes.
- Create all dots using window color directly from bottle.
- Insert glass into frame.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.