- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Pure Black, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 4 oz.
Three Funkins different sizes
Glass candle holder
Black spray paint
Old book with text
Black “Wispy” yarn
Black craft boa
Large black crow
1. Rip and glue pieces of book pages onto pumpkins overlapping to cover each pumpkin. Give pumpkins a coat of Mod Podge to seal.
2. Remove stem from large pumpkin and medium pumpkin with kraft knife.
3. Paint stem of small pumpkin with Pure Black.
4. Glue yarn vertically around large and medium pumpkins creating sections (secure yarn on top and bottom of pumpkin)
5. With kraft knife, make small slits around stem of small pumpkin. Use blunt side of kraft knife to “push” in ends of yarn to secure as you create wedges with yarn around pumpkin.
6. Remove legs from crow. Use hot glue to attach boa around top of large pumpkin forming a nest. Glue crow in center.
7. Glue bottom of large pumpkin to candle holder and small pumkin to top of medium pumpkin.
8. Glue spiders randomly around pumpkins.
PROJECT TIP: Use peat moss instead of craft boa to create crows nest.