- FolkArt ® Metallics - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Inca Gold, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Sparkle, 8 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Bundle of Plaques
Assortment of scrapbook papers with words
Wire – gold
1. Drill holes in both ends of plaque shapes close enough to edge where embellishment rings can be inserted.
2. Paint one each sides and back with Inca Gold, Silver Sterling and Pure Gold. Let dry.
3. Trace your shapes onto tracing paper and find desired areas on scrapbook paper. Cut out papers.
4. Lay on foil and seal fronts of paper shapes with Mod Podge®.
5. Mod Podge® front of plaque and back of paper. Lie onto shape and cover with wax paper. Squeegee excess glue. Repeat for all shapes and let dry 20 minutes.
6. Apply several coats of Mod Podge® to seal fronts. Use sparkle if desired.
7. Glue trims to outer edges of plaques. Use pin to poke hole from back of plaque to front.
8. Attach embellishments, create wire hangers or chenille hangers, and thread buttons or charms as desired. Glue buttons, gems or charm embellishments to fronts.