- FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Hot Pink, 8 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Pure Black, 2 oz.
1" foam brush
Wood letters “mom”
Wood silhouette cut-outs (boy and girl)
Hot glue gun
Cork plant rounds – x3
Black decorative trim
1. Using a foam paintbrush and working in one direction, paint one coat of the chalkboard paint. Allow the paint to dry, apply a second coat going in the opposite direction. (Paint a third coat if needed) Once the paint is dry, condition the chalkboard by rubbing a piece of chalk on the board and wipe clean.
2. Paint the wood letters and silhouettes Pure Black.
3. Hot glue the black trim around each cork round and the round chalkboard disc. Next hot glue one the cork rounds to the chalkboard, refer to photo for placement. To the cork round, hot glue the letters, flower and rhinestones.
4. To the other rounds, hot glue the silhouettes. To the girl silhouettes, add a flower and rhinestone to her hair with hot glue.