1. Basecoat craft pumpkin gloss Black. Let dry. Use foam spouncer top to make eyes in Kiwi. Let dry. Use liner brush to paint Black lines in centers of eyes and a nose and mouth in Pumpkin Orange.
2. Use pencil tip to make small holes for whiskers. Bend ends of silver tinsel stems and glue into holes. Trim to desired length.
3. Cut two triangles from foam sheet for ears. Glue toothpicks to backs of ears then paint Black.
4. Use round brush to paint whisker details above eyes and in ears with White. Poke ears into head.
5. Paint clay pots, rose pot and saucer in a combination of Grape Jam, Yellow, Pumpkin Orange and Kiwi as desired. Use #8 flat brush to paint zig-zag and stripe details in Black.
6. Use Writer Tip with Black to write words around inside of saucer and on small clay pots.
7. Glue a pot to bottom of saucer and cat head as a base.
8. Fashion a bow from purple chenille stem and glue to neck of cat.
PROJECT TIP: Personalize the candy corn containers by simply adding a name or a scary word.