- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Sunny Yellow, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Kelly Green, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Amethyst, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Ruby Red, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Pumpkin Orange, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Aqua, 2 oz.
Large glass block
Craft knife or scissors
Squeeze a quarter size dollop of Ruby Red Window Color in the center of the Leading Blank.
- Squeeze a circle of Pumpkin Orange out around the red, followed by Sunny Yellow, Kelly Green, Aqua, and Amethyst.
- Starting in the center, and working out, gently blow through the straw to get your desired tie-dye effect. Let dry overnight.
- Carefully peel dry Window Color up from the Leading Blank and cut to fit the Glass Block. Use your fingers to smooth the Window color into place.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.