- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Bright Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Gold, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Emerald, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - True Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lavender, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Engine Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Pure Orange, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Finishes - Artists Varnish - Gloss, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Yellow Ochre, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Yellow Light, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
2 6 “ Clay pots and saucers
4 “ Clay pot
1 ½” Wood knob
#12 Flat paintbrush
#6 Flat paintbrush
Clover scrap book paper
Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow
1. Basecoat pot and saucer with Licorice. Let dry.
2. Paint rainbow as shown, let each color dry as you go. Let dry.
3. Paint entire pot with Hologram Glitter. Let dry.
4. Paint ‘lucky’ and green clover onto saucer lid as shown in photo, paint with small liner brush. Let dry.
5. Using end of brush handle and Bright Green add dots to wood knob. Let dry.
6. Paint over clover and dots with Extreme Glitter, Emerald Green . Let dry.
7. Glue knob to center of saucer and create lid to Pot of Gold.
8. Varnish pot and lid with FolkArt Gloss Varnish. Let dry.
1. Basecoat pot with Bright Green. Let dry.
2. Cut paper into 1 ½” strips to fit around rim of pot.
3. Following general directions on Mod Podge add paper to rim of pot. Let dry.
4. Paint white trim as shown. Let dry.
5. Using liner brush and Licorice add words ‘ You are my LUCKY CHARM’. Let dry.
6. Varnish with FolkArt Gloss Varnish. Let dry.
1. Basecoat pot Licorice on the bottom and Fresh Foliage on inside and rim. Let dry.
2. Transfer Leprechaun pattern to pot as shown. Paint following photo for colors. Let dry.
3. Add Glitter to all areas, Emerald to shoes and Hologram to legs. Peridot to rim, and Gold to buckle. Let dry.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.