- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Black, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Pure Black, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 16 oz.
Punched paper spiders
Gold sparkle yarn
1. Paint the pumpkin with two coats of Pure Black paint. Allow to dry. Top-coat the pumpkin with Black Extreme Glitter.
2. Apply paper punched spiders to the pumpkin with Mod Podge. Coat the back of the paper with Mod Podge Gloss, Position onto the pumpkin, smooth with your fingers. Wait 15 minutes and top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge Gloss.
3. Hot glue sparkle yarn to the ridges of the pumpkin and around the stem of the pumpkin.
PROJECT TIP: Old book pages are perfect for punching and creating texture on a project.