- FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Engine Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Metallic Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
- Remove any stickers from the martini glass and wash with soap and water. Allow to air dry or dry completely with a soft cloth or paper towel, then clean the glass thoroughly with rubbing alcohol.
- Tape the upper template to the inside of the glass and the bottom template under the base of the glass. (TIP: If using a different shaped glass and the template does not fit the curvature of the glass, make small cuts around the edges of the template, similar to fringe, and tape down all edges.)
- Using the FolkArt Enamels, paint over the design on the template using the colors as shown in the picture. Add silver dots around the stem of the glass. Allow to dry for an hour. (NOTE: Two coats of Engine Red were used on the project glass for a more opaque effect.Allow to dry approximately one hour between coats.)
- Bake in the oven per the manufacturer’s directions or allow to air dry for twenty-one days.
- Rinse and dry your brush often to prevent the glass paint from “gumming” up.
- Paint the snowflakes from the outer tip to the center for a smoother appearance.
- Remove any paint oops with a soft cloth dipped in alcohol (must be prior to baking.)
- Use a roll of masking tape to hold your glass horizontally for ease in painting the stem of the glass.
NOTE: Food or beverages should not make contact with the painted design. When painting stemware, allow 3/4” along the top rim of the glass to remain paint free.