- Mod Podge ® 3 Piece Silicone Finger Caps
- Stiffy ® Fabric Stiffener, 8 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Gold, 5 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Black, 5 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Sequin Black, 2 oz.
Old candle stick
Old soda bottle
1. Paint the candlestick with Metallic Black paint, Top-coat with two coats of Black Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry. Hot glue scraps of burlap fabric in spiral strips going up the stem of the candle stick. Hot glue a Halloween toy to the center.
2. Saturate the cheesecloth with Stiffy and drape over an old soda bottle. Allow to dry. Once dry, hot glue to the top of the candlestick.
3. Paint a small pumpkin with Gold Extreme Glitter. Add burlap leaves. Hot glue the pumpkin to the top of the candlestick.
Use old soda bottles and jars for draping cheesecloth. This will create various lengths.