- Mod Podge ® 3 Piece Silicone Finger Caps
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 16 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Antique Matte, 8 oz.
Ultra-fine gold glitter
1. Trim the scrapbook paper to fit the sides and lid of the box. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the paper and position onto thebox. Smooth any air bubbles with your finger. Wait 15 min and top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Add two coats of Antique Matte Mod Podge to the paper for an aged look.
2. Paint the pumpkin Inca Gold, allow to dry. Top-coat with Mod Podge Gloss and and sprinkle with ultrafine glitter. Stretch fishnet tights over the pumpkin. Hot glue the tights to the base and tie in a knot. Repeat around the stem. Trim off excess tight material.
3. Hot glue moss to the top of the box. Hot glue the pumpkin to the center of the box. Hot glue embellishments to the design. Add gems, sparkle yarn, spiders, skulls.
PROJECT TIP: Add distress and texture by tearing the edges of the paper and top-coat with Mod Podge Antique Matte.