- FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Brown, 8 oz.
Piece of chalk
1" foam brush
Wood surface (square)
Hot glue gun
Scrapbook paper - floral
1. Using a foam brush and working in one direction, paint one coat of Brown Chalkboard Paint. Allow the paint to dry and then paint a second coat going in the opposite direction. (paint a third coat if needed) Once the paint is dry, condition the chalkboard by rubbing a piece of chalk on the board and wipe clean.
2. Cut around the scrapbook paper flowers. Hot glue the paper flowers to the backside of the cork tile to create a frame.
3. Hot glue the tile to the top center of the chalkboard square. Add chipboard letters across the top of the cork tile.
4. Hot glue piping around the outer edge of the chalkboard. Add a ribbon hanger and bow to the board. For the hanger just loop a long strip of ribbon into a “u” shape and hot glue each end to the back of the chalkboard.