- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
Old book pages
Clear plastic bowl
Red tissue paper
Blue sewing trim
1. Cut random sized stars from old book pages.
2. Working on the outside of the clear bowl, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the bowl, position the stars onto the bowl, top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Add stars until the bowl is covered.
3. Cut the tissue paper into small squares. Apply two layers of tissue paper to the outside of the bowl using the same method as step 2. Allow to dry.
4. Apply two coats of lipstick red paint to the outside of the bowl. Allow to dry.
5. Apply more stars to the outside of the of the bowl using the same method as step 2. Apply two top-coats of Mod Podge to the outside.
6. Hot glue a piece of trim around the outer edge.
Project Tip: To clean the bowl, wipe the inside with a damp rag. Not intended for washing.