- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Plaques - Oval
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Pool Blue, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - White, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Light Pink, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Bright Magenta, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Cloudless, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Regency Blue, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Sparkle, 8 oz.
Toilet paper or paper towel rolls – enough to make a small tree
- Cut the paper tubes to make a tree design. Cut one long, one medium and one short tube to fit your plaque. Then cut a length of tube for the base of the tree.
- Paint the paper tubes with White. Give several coats, including the inside of the rolls. Let dry.
- Paint the tube that will be used as the base of the tree with Bright Magenta. Let dry.
- Paint the plaque as shown in the picture. You will use Light Pink around the outside and on the back of the plaque and Cloudless on the top. Let dry.
- To make the stripes, put stencil tape down at equal intervals on the plaque. Paint over the top of the plaque with Pool Blue. Immediately peel up the stencil tape and let dry.
- Glue the paper tubes down to the plaque as shown in the photo, forming a tree shape. Let dry.
- Using the end of your paintbrush, add dots in various paint colors to the front of the tubes to make ornaments. Let dry.
- Paint the entire plaque and the tree tubes with Mod Podge Sparkle. Let dry and then give another coat. Let dry before displaying.
not yet rated
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.