- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- Mod Podge ® Brushstroke - Gloss, 8 oz.
Easter egg shape (Styrofoam
wood or real)
Seed beads (3 colors in ombre tones)
Old soda can
1. Pour the beads onto paper plates by color. Skewer the egg with a bambook skewer through the one end of the egg. Apply a tick coat of Mod Podge to the lower third section of the egg. Dip the egg into the darkest color of beads and press the beads into the Mod Podge with your fingers. Place the end of the skewer into a soda can for drying.
2. Once the first layer is dry, repeat with the medium shade color in the center section. Once the center is dry, repeat with the lightest color on the top section.
3. To remove any beads that stick out or are uneven, rub the dried egg in your hands and they should pop off.
4. Hot glue a palm-full of moss to the center of the nest. Hot glue the egg into the nest.
PROJECT TIP: When working with an ombre design, choose 3 different shades of the same color for maximum effect.