8x10 stretched canvas
Black and white photo
Black and white damask scrapbook paper
White scrapbook paper with subtle color/pattern
3 small colored brads
- Paint sides of canvas and wood letter with Black Gloss paint. Allow to dry.
- Use white scrapbook paper and template to measure and cut out design. Ink edges with distress ink.
- Cut photo into an oval shape that fits inside of design.
- Apply black and white scrapbook paper to canvas with Mod Podge. Smooth out all bubbles with your hands. Allow to dry.
- Use sandpaper to sand away excess scrapbook paper from edges of canvas. Ink edges with distress ink.
- Use Mod Podge to apply design and photo to canvas using. Smooth out all bubbles with your hands. Allow to dry.
- Give entire front of canvas a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Sand some paint off letter to distress then drill 3 small holes along one side (refer to photo) and insert brads.
- Glue letter to right lower bottom corner of canvas referring to photo for placement.