- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- Mod Podge ® Professional Tool Set
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Parchment, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Brilliant Blue, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Satin, 8 oz.
Wood boat paddle
Nautical themed fabric
1. Paint the boat paddle with Brilliant Blue. Use two coats of paint.
2. Trim the map to fit the top of the paddle. Using a foam paintbrush, apply Mod Podge to the paddle and to the back of the map paper. Position on to the paddle. Smooth the paper with a Mod Podge Brayer. Allow to dry for 15 min. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
3. Trim the fabric to fit around the handle of the paddle. Hot glue the fabric around the handle. Hot glue two red ribbons to the ends of the fabric. Hot glue rope around the outer edge of the paddle and around the handle embellishment.
4. Hot glue a seashell to the top of the map paper.
5. Paint the wood letters Parchment. Once dry, hot glue red ribbon around the letters. Hot glue the letters to the paddle.