- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Accessories - Clock Movement Kit, 4 pieces
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Aqua, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Ice Blue, 2 oz.
- Plaid ® Stencils - Value Packs - Letter Stencils - Old School, 1-1/2"
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils - Small - Tile
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Soft Apple, 2 oz.
- Liquid Leaf ® - Classic
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Mediums - Crackle Medium, 8 oz.
Hand or electric drill
Flat brush ¼” – ½”
Stencil brush ¼”
Liner brush #1
- Measure and find center of wood plate. You can trace the inner circle onto paper, fold in half then in half again and cut off the very tip of point. Open circle and that is your center. Drill a hole big enough to accommodate clock movement post.
- Base coat inside of plate Soft Apple and outer rim Pure Gold. Let dry.
- Apply Crackle Medium over Pure Gold rim in a slip slap motion. Let dry.
- Apply Aqua over Crackle medium in same manner. Cracks will appear as paint dries.
- Stencil tile to center of plate blending Aqua, Ice Blue, Pure Gold and Lipstick Red. Paint accent lines with liner brush in Pure Gold.
- Divide outer rim into twelve sections as in a clock face. Tape off diamonds as shown and paint Lipstick Red.
- Stencil numbers with Liquid Leaf. Create Ice Blue dots between diamonds by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in Ice Blue paint.
- Insert clock movement by referring to package instructions.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.