- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Rose, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 4 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic - Glitter Gold, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic - Glitter Silver, 2 oz.
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Unpainted Layered Shapes - Bird
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Unpainted Layered Shapes - Scallop Flower
3 pieces of coordinating scrapbook paper with colorful designs
Wood heart shape
Small wood crown
Flower stickers or cutout
“Dream” word (sticker
“Hope” word (sticker
“Wish” word (Ticket
Small skeleton key charm
Small butterfly sticker or paper cutout
Colorful silk flower
Large jump ring
Heavy duty hole punch or drill
3 pin backs
- Trace bird and wing pattern onto to Balsa wood and cut out with craft knife. Sand smooth.
- Use bird, wing, wood flower, back of bottle cap, crown and wood heart to trace onto back of scrapbook paper; cut out.
- Paint back and edges of bird, wing, wood flower, crown and wood heart with Metallic Rose. Allow to dry.
- Adhere paper to front of wood pieces and inside bottle cap with Mod Podge.
- Place flower sticker on right side of heart. If using paper cutout, adhere with Mod Podge Gloss.
- Use sandpaper to sand off any excess paper extending edges of pieces. Sand downward in one direction.
- Add flower to wing and “dream” to body of bird.
- Distress edges with distress ink.
- Punch or drill hole in bird.
- Give front and edges of bird, wing, flower, heart & crown a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Follow instructions on Mod Podge Silver Dimensional Magic and apply to wing and add 3 lines on tail (refer to photo). Allow to fully dry.
- Add seed beads, charm, butterfly and word to bottle cap with Mod Podge Gloss referring to photo for placement.
- Give the butterfly a coat of Hologram Extreme Glitter. Add rhinestone. Allow to dry.
- Follow instructions on Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and apply to bottle cap. Allow to fully dry.
- Place rhinestones on crown (Refer to photo) and follow instructions on Mod Podge Gold Dimensional Magic to apply to crown. Allow to fully dry.
- Add dangle to bird and use hot glue to attach wing, eye, and pin back.
- Use hot glue to attach silk flower to center front of wood flower and bottle cap in center of flower, and pin back onto back.
- Use hot glue to attach crown, “Wish”, rhinestones, and tinsel (Refer to photo), and pin back to heart.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.