- Mod Podge ® 3D Foam Adhesive Mounts
- Mod Podge ® Acrylic Shapes - Basics, Flat & Charm
- Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Travel
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Toasted Vanilla, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Forest Moss, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Antique Copper, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Mediums - Crackle Medium, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Mediums - Antiquing Medium - Down Home Brown, 2 oz.
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Frames - 4-Way Memory Frame
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Crackle Medium, 2 oz.
Paint Brushes – ¼” and ½” Flat
- Remove all panels from cube.
Basecoat lid and base Forest Moss. Base coat body of cube Antique Copper.
- Apply Crackle Medium with brush in a
slip slap fashion over Antique Copper. Let dry thoroughly.
- Step 3 Apply Toasted Vanilla in same manner
over the Crackle medium. Cracks will appear as it dries. After totally dry,
brush antiquing medium over cracks and rub excess away with soft cloth.
- Trace and cut out an approximate 4”
circle from background words in flip book. Mod Podge to lid of cube. Use wax
paper over images and use squeegee to draw out excess glue.
- Apple a light even coat of One Step
Crackle to circle in one direction, then smooth over in opposite direction.
Cracks will appear as it dries. After about one hour, brush antiquing medium
over circle and wipe excess away to bring out the cracks.
- Cut out words and images from papers
and Mod Podge to lid and to the backs of acrylic shapes. Mod Podge the world
map image to one of the removed photo inserts and the woman image over that as
shown. Replace insert and place cube on its side so insert is facing up. Apply
Clear Dimensional Magic to woman. Let dry.
- Apply clear to train on lid. Attach
acrylic shapes with 3D mounts as shown. Glue gems to cube as shown.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.