Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Beach Glass
Create a translucent fine glitter effect on any glass surface. Fine tip allows for quick and easy application. Use for painting, silkscreening and outlining on glass surfaces. Weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Non-toxic. Permanent. Dishwasher safe on glass. 20 translucent colors for glittery effects . USA-made.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Glass Paint Dauber and Roller Set, 6pc
Use daubers, foam pouncers or roller to apply glass paint to stencils and adhesive silkscreens for unique effects on glass projects. Pouncers are ideal for small, hard to reach areas. Use daubers to apply paint in an up-and-down, dabbing motion. This technique works well with stencils and adhesive silkscreens. Use roller for quick and easy painting and stenciling.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Glass Patterning Tape
Create plaids, stripes, checkerboards, and one-of-a-kind patterns with glass patterning tape. Low-tack, repositionable adhesive lets you adjust placement of tape without damaging your surface. Works on any clean, smooth surface. Contains 15 yd x 1in roll.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Blue Calico
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Oasis
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Mace
Pitcher and glasses set
Tip: Use different colors to match your décor or a party theme.
- Wash all glass in warm, soapy water. Dry completely. Wipe thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue. Allow to dry.
- Use Patterning Tape to create stripes. Working with one glass and one color at a time, pour a small amount of paint onto a foam plate. Load the paint sparingly on a pouncer, dab off excess, and tap onto glass to create frost stripes. Apply second coat if necessary. Carefully remove tape while paint is still wet. Allow to dry.
- Clean pouncer and let dry between colors.
- All painted glass projects should be cured to increase the paint’s durability. Use either of the following techniques:
- Bake to Cure – Place dry painted glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.
- Air Cure – Air dry completed projects for 21 days before using.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.