FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Apple Red, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
This item is currently
out of stock
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries clear and allows the full color of the surface below to show through. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Light blue linen fabric
3/8” Brown grosgrain ribbon
1/8” Red satin ribbon
- Cut a 6 x16 piece of fabric. Hem a ¼” on each long side of the fabric. Hem a 1” on each end. Fold the outside of the fabric together and seam down the edge of each side stopping before you get to the ends that are hemmed.
- Cut a 2 ½”, 2”, 1 ¾”, and a 1 ¼” circle from the brown patterned paper. Apply the Dimensional Magic to the front and allow to dry.
- When they are dry stack the circles to create a button flower and punch 4 holes in the center to resemble a button.
- Stencil the word “JOY” to the bottom with Apple Red.
- Sew the button flower on the bag as shown using the red ribbon.
- Thread the ribbon through the tops of the bag where the pockets where created.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.