- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Neons - Yellow, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Warm White, 2 oz.
Easter egg shape (wood or real)
Narrow masking tape
Wide masking tape
1. Paint the eggs with three coats of Neon Yellow paint. Allow to dry.
2. Apply tape to the egg to mask off areas for painting patterns. Create a dot pattern with making tape punched circles. Create a stripe pattern with strips of narrow masking tape.
3. Paint over the egg and masking tape with Warm White paint. Allow to dry and remove the tape to reveal the design.
4. Apply gems to the eggs with gen glue and allow to dry. Hot glue a palm-full of moss to the center of the nest. Hot glue the egg into the nest.
PROJECT TIP: When using gem glue on small items, use the end of the Hot Glue Gun Helper Paddle to place small amounts of glue just where you want them.