1. Basecoat frame in Country Twill.
2. Randomly stencil leaves on frame in Black Cherry, Terra Cotta, Autumn Leaves and Yellow
Ochre. When dry, lightly apply Country Twill over leaves with sea sponge.
3. Randomly stencils words on frame in Linen. When dry, sand lightly to create a weathered look.
4. Use old tooth brush to fleck Antique Copper over surface of frame.
5. Tape off a rectangle approximately 5-3/8” x 1 ¾” on bottom left corner of frame. Use stencil brush to fill area with Forest Moss. Let dry then remove tape.
6. Stencil word onto rectangle in Metallic Antique Copper. Let dry.
PROJECT TIP: Mask off more color blocks for additional words on front of frame.