- FolkArt ® One Stroke™ Brushes - Flat, #12
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Bright Baby Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Rose, 5 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 5 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Turquoise, 5 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Purple, 5 oz.
- Stencil Decor ® Accessories - Stencil Tape
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lavender, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Aqua, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics - Rose, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
Paper Mache eggs (or Styrofoam or plastic-fill if no paper mache are available)
Basket of choice with flat surface
- Basecoat eggs in desired colors of acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint each egg with corresponding colors of Extreme Glitter. Let dry. Apply second coat.
- Note: It is fun to paint eggs ½ and ½ , then glue jewels around the join line.
- Let dry 24 hours before putting into Easter Grass.
- Tape around bands of basket that you are planning to paint. This will protect the areas you do not want painted and make it easier/quicker to paint bands.
- Paint an even smooth coat of Rose Shimmer Metallic on areas chosen. Let dry.
- Apply two generous coats of Rose Extreme Glitter, allowing to dry between coats.
- Remove tape. Place eggs in basket and enjoy.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.