- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Teal, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Magenta, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Sky Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Glazed Carrots, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Hard Coat, 8 oz.
2 sheets scrapbook paper
1” flat paint brush
Scalloped edge scissors
1 ½” wood knob
Note: Correspond the paint colors to your scrapbooking papers. Also, if your table starts out really dark and you are painting with light colors, basecoat with white to limit the number of coats you have to paint.
- Using the paint brush, basecoat the top of the table Glazed Carrots, the sides and legs of the table Teal and the bottom shelf Sky Blue. You will need several coats of all colors. Allow to dry.
- While the table is drying, select two pieces of scrapbooking paper and measure the size you will need. Cut the correct shape and size out of two different (but coordinating) sheets of paper with the scalloped edge scissors. Set aside.
- Glue the papers down to the table (top and shelf) using Mod Podge. Allow to dry at least 15-20 minutes.
- While the paper is drying, paint the knob Magenta. Allow to dry and glue to the front of the table using craft glue. Allow knob to dry. Coat the entire table with at least two coats of Mod Podge. Allow to dry for at least 48 hours before using.