- Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Damask
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Rusted Pipe, 2 oz.
- Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Cut Your Own
- Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Ornamental Borders
- Stencil Decor ® Accessories - Stencil Tape
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Teal, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Terra Cotta, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Sky Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Warm White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Coffee Bean, 2 oz.
½” flat brush
1” flat brush
¼” stencil brush
½” stencil brush
1” stencil brush
Craft knife or stencil cutter
1. Measure approximately 1” from all four sides, tape off and paint Teal. Let dry.
2. Using the width of the 2 x 12 Simply Stencil as measurement, tape off two strips as shown on front of chest and paint Warm White. When dry, tape off and paint remaining center of chest Sky Blue.
3. Approximately measure and tape off a 1 ½” border along outer edge of lid. Paint boarder and base Cast Shadow.
4. Paint edge around lid Teal.
5. On sides of chest, tape off 1” and 1 ¼” stripes alternately and paint 1” stripes Terra Cotta, 1 ¼” stripes Spanish Olive. On the olive stripes, measure and tape 1/8” stripes and paint Coffee Bean.
6. Tape off a 4 ½” square on either side of chest and paint Sky Blue.
7. Paint a 1/8” border of Warm White inside Cast Shadow border on lid. Then paint a 1 3/8” border of Terra Cotta as shown.
8. Measure and tape off an 11 ¼” x 4 1/8” rectangle in center of lid and paint Sky Blue.
9. On either side of Sky Blue rectangle, measure and paint a 4 1/8” x 1 7/8” strip, paint Spanish Olive. Then paint a 1/8 “ stripe of Coffee Bean in center of Spanish Olive strip.
10. Trace pattern on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to create stencil. Tape off unnecessary images where required. Stencil images on Sky Blue fields using Coffee Bean and Terra Cotta, shading approximately in middle of images as shown.
11. Stencil used on two strips of Warm White are done shading Spanish Olive and Terra Cotta alternately.
12. Images on base and lid are stenciled with Spanish Olive. Element above square fields on both sides of box are Coffee Bean.