- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Patina, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Baby Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Medium Orange, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Coffee Bean, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
3 Wooden candlesticks in varying heights
3 Wooden eggs
White craft glue
- Basecoat each egg with at least two coats of paint using Fresh Foliage on one, Patina on the next, and Baby Pink with a small mix of Medium Orange on the third egg to make a coral pink. Set aside and let dry.
- Base coat each section of the candlesticks in solid color of choice or refer to sample project. Let dry.
- Using a small liner brush, add details of swirls, polka dots, flowers, stripes, leopard print, and zebra stripes. Let dry. Glue an egg on top of each candlestick.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.