- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Seashell Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 5 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Morning Sun, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lime Yellow, 2 oz.
Hot Glue Gun Helpers
Pastel Pink Tissue Paper – (1 sheet per egg)
3 Styrofoam Eggs (graduated sizes)
1. Cut the tissue paper into small squares. Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge onto the eggs. Place the tissue paper squares onto the eggs. Continue until the entire egg is covered. Add a topcoat of Mod Podge to the eggs. Smooth the papers with your hands. Set aside and allow to dry. Add a second layer of paper if desired.
2. Coat the large egg with a layer of Lime Yellow paint. Allow to dry. Dip a wet sea sponge into Seashell Pink paint and sponge paint the egg. Coat the medium egg with a layer of Morning Sun paint. Allow to dry. Dip a wet sea sponge into Seashell Pink paint and sponge paint the egg. Coat the small egg with a layer of Seashell Pink paint. Allow to dry. Dip a wet sea sponge into Morning Sun paint and sponge paint the egg. Allow to dry. Coat all the dried eggs with a layer of Extreme Glitter.
3. Un-twist a wire hanger and fold in half. Pierce the non-hook end of the hanger through the center of the small egg, add the medium egg and lastly the large egg. Add hot glue to secure. Clip the ends if needed. Twist the top to form a hanging loop.
4. Using hot glue and Hot Glue Gun Helpers, glue the loop with wrapped ribbon. Add ribbon details to the eggs. Glue moss in-between the eggs. Add gems to the eggs with hot glue.