- Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Mediterranean
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Rusted Pipe, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Cast Shadow, 2 oz.
- Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Cut Your Own
- Stencil Decor ® Accessories - Stencil Tape
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Terra Cotta, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Sky Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Warm White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Coffee Bean, 2 oz.
¼” stencil brush
½” stencil brush
1” stencil brush
½” flat brush
1” flat brush
White craft glue
1¼” wood doll head
4 – 1½” tall wood flower pots
Round container with lid – 7” round x 8½” tall
1. With lid in place, lightly draw a line around container where lid ends.
2. Measure 2, 1 3/4 “ borders from bottom of container and from pencil line down. Paint Warm White.
3. When dry, tape off center area. Paint area and top of lid Sky Blue.
4. Using tape width as measurement, tape off stripes around edge of lid and paint alternately Terra Cotta, Spanish Olive and Cast Shadow.
5. Paint doll head and wooden flower pots Cast Shadow. Set aside.
6. Trace pattern on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to create stencil. Apply pattern using Terra Cotta and Coffee Bean, shading halfway between stencil images as shown. Apply Spanish Olive, Cast Shadow and Warm White dots using opposite end of large and small stencil or paintbrushes.
7. Stencil 2 x 12 border on Warm White areas using Terra Cotta and Spanish Olive, shading colors together as shown.
8. Glue pots to bottom of container for feet, and doll head to lid with white craft glue.