- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Shiny™ Acrylic Paint - Grass Green, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
Easter egg shape (wood or real)
1. Paint the eggs with two coats of Grass Green. Allow to dry.
2. Cut out motifs from scrapbook paper. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the backs of the papers, position onto the egg, press with your fingers to remove any air bubbles and to smooth over the rounded edges. Top coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
3. Hot glue a palm-full of moss to the center of the nest. Hot glue the egg into the nest.
Project Tip: When Mod Podging over rounded area, press the paper with your fingers to create small folds/creases over the rounded areas.