1. Remove the frame backings and use the flat brush to paint each in White. Use the flat brush to paint the frames in Pumpkin Orange, Sunny Day and Bright Red.
2. Use the pencil to sketch scrolls on each frame. Use a Writer Tip Top and White to paint scrolls.
3. Use the stencil brush to paint a Pumpkin Orange daisy in the center of two frame backings. Stencil a daisy in Bright Red in the center of the third frame backing.
4. Stencil a second daisy on top of each first daisy, rotating stencil slightly to create additional petals.
5. Use the stencil brush and Melted Chocolate to paint daisy centers. Reassemble the frames.
Tip: Use a pencil to draw the scrolls before painting with Writer tip.