- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Limeade, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Territorial Beige, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Cranberry, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Ecru, 2 oz.
Clay Rose Pot – 4 ½”
Paintbrushes - #12 Flat
Foam spouncer – ¾”
Stencil brush ¼”
Wiggle eyes – 15mm
Red sparkle pom pom – 1”
Gold tinsel Chenille stem
Craft sticks - 4
Brush Basin or water container
1. Basecoat body of clay pot Territorial Beige and rim Ecru. Let dry.
2. Use spouncer to create Limeade dots around rim. Dip handle end of liner brush in Cranberry then add small dots between Limeade dots.
3. Use craft knife to score 1” lengths from both ends of two craft sticks on an angle. Cut with scissors then glue to full size craft sticks and let dry. Paint Metallic Pure Gold and let dry. Glue to inside edge of clay pot rim as shown.
4. Glue pompom nose and wiggle eyes to clay pot. Use an extremely dry stencil brush and Cranberry to make cheeks. Use liner brush to paint mouth in Black. Let dry.
5. Glue gold tinsel chenille stem around base of pot.
PROJECT TIP: Create smaller reindeer pots with name tags for holiday place settings.